Entérate de nuestras últimas noticias  Ir al blog

Apply to our Visiting Students Program

Your University does not have an exchange agreement with us?

Don't worry, we welcome you with open arms.


Visiting students (freemovers, study abroad, free mobility, etc) from institutions that do not have an exchange agreement with Anahuac Mayab University, should forward the following documents listed below to the International Office:

  • Exchange Request with the permission of your university

  • A colored digital personal photo (high definition: 300 dpi. jpg format)
  • Official transcripts, with all the courses you have completed at the college or university you currently attend in english or spanish only.
  • Curriculum vitae (resume)
  • Courses in Spanish: Certification of Spanish DELE, level B1 or a letter from your Language Center.
  • Courses in English: TOEFL IBT 80 or a letter from your Language Center certifying a B2 level.
  • Copy of passport ID page.
  • Health information form (current health certificate).
  • Health Insurance form
  • Copy or summary of your health insurance plan, and a copy of your health insurance card (including expenses for illness, accident or hospitalization, and repatriation of remains).
  • Immigration obligations form.
  • Student obligations form.
  • Medical treatment authorization form.

The application documents must be sent scanned (in one PDF document) via email to this address exchange@anahuac.mx

The following documents must be submitted by the student to the International Office immediately after arrival at the Anahuac Mayab University:

  • Copy of the FMM mark as Purpose of trip: Other if the student come to Anahuac Mayab only for 1 semester (less than 180 days).
  • Copy of the VISA with the condition of "RESIDENTE TEMPORAL ESTUDIANTE" if you come only for 1 semester and your nationality requieres it (please check the list on the INM website).
  • Copy of the VISA with the condition of "RESIDENTE TEMPORAL ESTUDIANTE" (This process must be previously performed on the Mexican Consular Office in you country) if the student come to Anahuac Mayab for the Full year (more than 180 days).


Once you have completed your admission process as a visiting student, the following is:

  • Choose the number of courses you would like to take

  • Cover costs according to the number of courses

To find out the cost information for the Visiting Student program, write to exchange@anahuac.mx


It is important to take into account the deadlines for submission of requests for exchange, according to the semester in which you want to participate:

Spring Semester (January-June): October 27th

Fall Semester (August-December): April 19th

VISA and migration


Read more

Medical Insurance


Read more

Need more info?

Fill out the form and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.