This program is oriented to graduate and undergraduate Nutrition and Health sciences students. It comprises a 2-week scientific and cultural immersion experience that will provide a whole adventure in the heart of Mayan Civilization.
Throughout this program participants will increase their knowledge and clinical expertise through assessing and providing nutritional care in real life-learning scenarios at local hospitals and communities.
Why should you come?
You will increase your knowledge and clinical expertise, through real life-learning scenarios where you will have the chance to observe, compare, measure, assess and contribute to the treatment of individuals.
Cultural Experience & Adventure
You will live the original yucatecan traditions and enjoy their gastronomic heritage, habits, language and get a deeper insight of Mexico and Yucatan.
English or Spanish
(depending on the needs of the group)
Open dates to the needs of the group
• Conferences Hall at Anahuac Mayab University.
• Community Center at Conkal, Yucatan.
• Hospital Agustin O’Horan at Marida, Yucatan.
• Community center at Cholul, Yucatan.
• Uxmal Archeological Zone, Yucatan.
• Chichen Itza Archeological Zone, Yucatan.
• Former Franciscan Convent at Izamal, Yucatan.
• Anahuac Mayab University Clinic, Merida, Yucatan
Got questions? Ready to apply? Contact us.
Contact us to APPLY and get more information about this and other programs at Anahuac Mayab University.